Have you ever wanted to make a difference at the EFRC?
If the answer is "yes", then perhaps you could spend time working as a volunteer for the benefit of our rescued big cats. We are dependent on the service of interested and capable volunteers to help perform with numerous tasks.
To become an EFRC volunteer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- You must visit the EFRC as a visitor before arranging to volunteer;
- You must attend the volunteer orientation;
- next volunteer orientation is Saturday November 15th at 10:30am at the Rescue Center (meet in building on the east side of the large parking lot near "the field")
- You must commit to volunteering at least twice per month or 12 hours per months (3+ times a month).
There are many great opportunities available for our volunteers, including:
- Greeting visitors;
- Giving narrated tours of the EFRC (once trained);
- Helping with construction projects and habitats;
- Assisting our keepers feed and clean habitats and;
- Just about anything else that comes up that day!
Please note that under no circumstances will our volunteers engage in dangerous activity or be allowed to directly interact with one of our exotic cats. There are many ways to help these beautiful cats and keep everyone safe in doing so.
For more information about our volunteer program, please email email@example.com.